- This event has passed.
BE-STEMM Beyond Borders: Concurrent panels on Leadership & K-University Pathways
February 4 @ 2:50 pm - 4:20 pm
Panel on Leadership
- What are promising practices in leadership for the inclusion, retention and success of Black faculty and students in STEMM?
- How do we support the successful advancement of Black faculty through the leadership pipeline?
- How can we plan and support provincial, national and cross-border initiatives aimed at understanding and fostering the success of Black faculty and students in STEMM?
- Trevor Charles
- Chinyere Eunice Nwafor-Okoli
Panel on Kindergarten to University Pathways
- What is the landscape and promising practices of pathways program for Black students in STEMM?
- In what ways could postsecondary institutions support and collaborate with K-12 education and out-of-school programs to create meaningful and relevant STEMM pathways for Black students?
- What programs exist at school, district and broader levels that support Black students’ STEMM educational success (including teacher professional development) ?
- Ti’Era Worsley
- Haley Matthews
Log in to the conference website and click on the ‘Main Stage’ on the navigation bar, or click on the conference agenda entry to join the session.
If you haven’t registered yet, there is still time to register and gain access to rich research content, networking, and career opportunities!