Join us for this monthly multi-disciplinary seminar series, with talks aimed at a general STEMM audience.
All are welcome!
Register once and we will remind you each month.
- 4pm ET
- Third Wednesday of every month
- September 2024 through April 2024.
Watch this space for seminar speaker announcements!
Seminar topics: Watch this space for updates!
- September 20: Dr. Burhan Hussein. University of McGill, Chemistry. “Control of Dynamic Supramolecular Systems” (google scholar)
- October 18: Zaky Hassan. University of Toronto, Biochemistry. “Exploring the differences in carbohydrate binding coronaviruses that cause human disease”.
- November 15: Dr. Ikran Ali. Analyst – Shift Canada. “The Use of Endothelial Progenitor Cells and Local Antibiotics for the Treatment of Infected Nonunions”
- December 20
- January 17
- February 21
- March 20
- April 17
The CBSN/RCSN gratefully acknowledges the University of Toronto Scarborough and its support as the Network Host Institution, and the Academic Program Committee of the Network for the BE-STEMM Seminar Series.